Nigerian actress Liade Bakare took to social media to express her pride in her daughter, Simi.
In a post on Instagram, Bakare shared a photo of Simi, who recently turned 14, and wrote, “My photocopy @simlineboss tallest 14yr I have seen”
Netizens were quick to respond to the post, with many commenting on how tall and beautiful Simi has grown. Some also expressed their envy at how well-behaved and well-mannered she is, saying she is a credit to her parents.
See reactions below:
– In her father’s house that’s how they use to tall, it’s not a mistake.
– I rembred wen she said den dat ,,,,e fun mummy mi ni owo if u want God to give you money????
– What is she eating…if she clock 20 how wil she look like…I have a junior sis like her, 18 yrs you will call her my mummy…she’s my Aunt second child
– Im scared too ?? my 4years old sn as already passed my navel. I am 6″1ft tall ?? make baba no sha dey too tall? Anyways your daughter looks so adorable
– This one na 14 ? ? if I been dey waka see am for road toast my younger sister ????
– If my boy of 16yr ask her out, she will not her accept o ?? she’s tall ❤️❤️ God bless you both ??
– Abeg when she reach 20years make she go marry oh….even if she go behave like small pikin make she still marry
– This is so beautiful,just like your mirror
– Your daughter is soooo beautiful