Nigerian actor Ibrahim Yekini, also known as Itele, recently shared a throwback photos of himself on social media, with the caption “Igba tenu Gbe.”
The photo, which appears to be from a few years ago, shows the actor in a casual old-school outfit, smiling at the camera with plated hair.
The caption “Igba tenu Gbe” is a Yoruba phrase that translates to “When I have nothing”.
The photo and caption prompted a wave of reactions from fans and followers, many of whom were surprised at how much the actor has changed over the years.
Some commented on how young he looked in the photo, while others joked about how time flies and how quickly it seems to pass.
See the photos and reactions below:
– IGBA ti Enu gbe!!!! A Mo Awon ti a ri!!!!!! Alhamdulilah ???
– E throwback be like gracious boyfriend boyfriend current pictures
– Is a lie, you doing good then too, is because you have grown into knowledge and ur Understand is also increase now!!
Itele mafo, God is still working on you.
– Funny enough enu o gbe nigbayen! Nah the lifestyle then. Alhamdulilah
– Bab tee and itele don tey,they have been following each other tipetipe,I once saw you both at a birthday party den when Bab tee came to do MC,itele was so shy den
– Omo bross make we day thank God I’m small them when I saw this post online while you’re still boss then Egbon Mafo I can only say things change and we change with them bross you are in good wealth on the pictures enugbe but you got what you like you eat and the only thing is that ur still chasing the dream ? even now bross you’re still and when it’s 5 years later this year pic still gonna got you like see 2023 o but the only word we got still on still na thank God and jah gonna continue doing miracles in our life keep on Bruh we love you the movement’s reach where e supposed reach no downfall ?❤️